Relief Care Staff
We have positions available for relief staff on an 'as and when needed' basis.
These posts mean working with people with special needs. We are looking for caring, competent and enthusiastic people.
We have 2 vacancies for;
Senior Support Worker (Full-Time)
Senior Support Worker (Part-Time – 20hrs)
We are looking for people to provide high quality social care for a small group of our residents as Senior Support workers
- To develop and sustain a warm and trusting relationship with the resident.
- To promote self-esteem, happiness and emotional health of resident.
- To encourage and support resident in expressing their needs, views and concerns. To enable the resident to make choices and decisions to enable them to participate as fully as possible in planning, decision making.
- To provide verbal and written reports to colleagues.
- To carry out any administration or recording duties.
- To attend and contribute to reviews and attend any necessary meetings.
- To comply with policies and procedures.
- Experience of care or support is a minimum requirement.
- Care qualifications at SVQ level 2, SVQ Level 3 or equivalent or alternatively being committed to training for this qualification.
- £19,285 per annum (pro rata)
Closing Date for Applications 10 January 2018
A Full Time Assistant Residential Team Leader
The successful candidate will have
- Experience and qualifications in social care and therapeutic work with adults with learning disabilites
- An interest in Anthroposophy and Social Pedagogy
- A commitment to working in a way that promotes and reflects the ethos and values of the community
The person should be flexible, a good communicator and have a willingness to work as part of a team. This person should also be willing to work under their own initiative, taking ownership and responsibility for their role. Weekend working will also be involved.
Closing Date for Applications: 12th January 2018
For more information and application form, please contact: Catherine Hood (Ext 106) or Fiona McLean (Ext 101). Tel 01350 723206